3.27.2011

Girls: Day 21




Okay, this is neither what I said I'd post or when I said I would post it, but spring break happened. Combining an annoying dental infection with the drowsiness-causing meds that I had to take for it for a week and the fact that I didn't have schoolwork made me spend most of the last six days sleeping. Working on these daily actually take a lot of my time, so I'll probably be changing up the structure of how sketchmonth works a bit for the next topic (including giving myself weekends, which I haven't had in a couple of years, and lessening the completion quality).

One of my upcoming projects will be creating a more professional blog for my more completed works, meaning that this one will be relegated to sketches, like the name implies. I'll post a link to it here when it's done...but that'll probably be sometime next month since I'm booked up for now.

edit: I decided to try adding some digital toning on this (not exactly tone - it's cgtextures). I'm not quite sure how I'll be "coloring" the final comic, so I'm playing with ideas because traditional screentones are obnoxious, don't like to stay put, and are tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment