4.23.2011

Cars: Day 10-14





Sorry to be posting these so late. I got a new computer last weekend because my laptop's hard drive was making the sound of a pencil stuck in a plastic room fan and it took a while to get my scanner set up on this computer, but here's this week's sketches. I was away from my house a lot this week thanks to having to spend almost three hours in my closet due to tornado warnings (I'd much rather spend severe thunderstorms in UIUC's sturdy basements than my husband's over-crowded closet), so these are in pencil.

I also started up a tumblr blog for my general blog where I'll be posting more completed works than what'll go here. I want this to be a sketch exercise where I'm not concerned with making things perfect because I'm forcing myself to draw things that are new, which also means that there'll be plenty of crap in here while I'm figuring things out. My general blog will have much more than just illustration. I'll be posting graphic design, sewing projects of mine, comics and basically tid-bits from every little thing I'm working on.

Check it out what things Vanessa makes at: vanessamakesthings.tumblr.com

I've already posted some design projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment