9.05.2011

Let's Make It Official

Things have been quiet around this blog lately because I've moved on from blogger to tumblr. I realized today that I never officially posted to say that I wouldn't still be posting here. I chose to move to tumblr for a couple of reasons: one, their upload process is faster, and more importantly two, they have much higher image resolution (and don't muck as much with the resolution YOU set). So, since this is in fact an art blog, I figured it'd be better to use a service that keeps my images looking as true to how I made them as possible.

So, the new blog is: vanessamakesthings.tumblr.com

I will eventually, probably sometime this December or January, have a full website going as well. I'll update here when I do! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment